2007年9月10日月曜日

Countable

2: meetings I didn't understand more than 90% of today... make that 95%
3: adorable girls blowing bubbles that Suzie and I met on the way home today
3: giant wooden buddah's viewed (with 1000 small ones surrounding)
4: schools I teach at
5: hours spent dancing in Osaka on Saturday night/Sunday morning
5: festivals I've attended
6: number of tatami mats that are in my tatami mat room
9: different ways to separate your garbage properly
10: million square km of Canada
15: minutes by bike to the train station
14: classes I've given my self-introduction to
14: sets of students I've perpetuated Canadian stereotypes to
46: number of "letters" in the hiragana "alphabet"
80: minutes on the train to get to Kobe
100: yen equals 1 dollar (about)
128: million people in Japan
150: yen for one apple
380: thousand square km of Japan
500: yen the largest coin they have (and I was sad when they got rid of the 2$ bill...)






0 件のコメント: