2009年2月20日金曜日

The questions from this month's lesson and my answers

What time do you get up?
I get up at:
7:00 when I go to Ohyama, 6:45 when I bike to Ohyama.
7:30 when I go to Ochidani, Awaga and the Junior High. Except on Fridays when I sleep till 7:45.
9-12 on weekends.
Student's answers: between 5:45 and 7:00

What time do you eat breakfast?
I eat breakfast only if you count eating something when I get up at 10:30 or later on weekends. I know I know, most important meal of the day, but when you sit at your desk for the first 4 hours of a day, it's almost sleeping, you just have to blink, breakfast is not needed.
Student's answers: between 6:00-7:10

What time do you go to school?
I go to school at:
7:30 when I go to Ohyama, or 7:15 when I bike to Ohyama.
7:55 when I go to all of my other schools.
Student's answers: on average 7:00

What time do you go home?
I go home at:
4:00 when I am bored and cold at Awaga and the Junior High.
4:30 when I am warm and reading at Awaga and the Junior High.
4:35 when I am at Ohyama to catch the bus.
3:30 when I bike to Ohyama.
4:16 when I am at Ochidani.
End of July-Mid August when I am done teaching in Japan and my contract ends.
Student's answers: 2:30-4:00
A teacher's answer: 6:00

What time do you eat dinner?
I eat dinner when I am hungry and ambitious enough to make dinner (read: when I have talked myself into leaving my kotatsu)
Student's answers: 5:00-8:30 (a large number in the 7:00 range)

What time do you go to bed?
I go to bed at:
11:00 when I manage to convince myself my bed is more comfortable than my kotatsu
12:00 when I planned on going to bed at 11:30 and it took me 1/2 hour to get there
1:00 when I am mid-conversation with someone on Skype, if I have a good book that has sucked me in, or if I manage to convince myself that I have to finish some show online
2:00 when my kotatsu convinces me I want to sleep there, and I sleep for an hour wake up and realize I should have just gone to bed.
Student's answers: average of 9:00 for grades 4-6

[Creature of habit? Hmmm, maybe not.]

0 件のコメント: