2009年6月22日月曜日

I’m going to miss: my students

-students in class who have no idea what they are saying, but say it very enthusiastically
-students in class who are clearly not interested in English, because I can identify with them with my relationship with French
-students who yell “good morning” to me from the 3rd floor balcony of the Junior high when I bike into school in the morning
- the students who yell “good morning” to me from the 3rd floor balcony of the Junior high when I bike into school after lunch
-the boys that have decided they love me
-the girls who are fascinated by what I wear and my accessories
-students who surprise you by using the English you’ve taught them and they’ve actually retained
-seeing the look of learning. When you see that light bulb go off, it’s magical, truly.
-students who smile at me when I smile at them in class.
-making faces at students to make them smile when the JTE is droning on about grammatical points

0 件のコメント: